As our R&D engineer you will play a critical role in expanding our signal processing and machine learning capabilities in detecting neurological injury by leveraging input from a variety of sensors.
- Devise machine learning algorithms and methods to tackle currently unsolved problems for real-life products.
- Continuously improve and refine mature algorithms and methods already in production.
- Investigate new approaches and directions for innovative future products
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Bioinformatics or related fields. Exceptional candidates with incredible hands-on experience in the field will also be considered.
- Solid background in mathematics areas relevant to machine learning (e.g. linear algebra, probability/statistics, optimization)
- Experience in challenging machine learning projects in academic or industrial environments.
- Experience in cross-functional software engineering projects.
- Experience in C++ and Python programming (other languages are a plus).
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, SKlearn)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the analysis and classification of biosignal time-series such as (EKG, PPG, EEG, SSEP, Accel/Gyro, Temp)
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Kubernetes, Unix/Linux environments, Android development, iOS development, databases, machine learning, networking, developing large software systems.
- Ability to prototype ideas in a suitable language
- You have experience with the post-deployment monitoring and tuning of ML systems.
- You are familiar with complex modular Data Science pipelines deployed and supervised through MLOps infrastructure.
- Relevant publications in high-impact scientific conferences or journals.
- Experience working in Agile teams with Scrum or Kanban.
- Positive energy and can-do mentality.
B.S. or M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Bioinformatics or a related field with corresponding experience.
What we offer
- Great career development opportunity with the ability to have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product
- Focus on the challenging Machine Learning problems we want to solve.
- Working with top-notch and caring people who are committed to making it happen,
- Get a truly international experience working with people between the SF bay area, London, and Athens for a product that will be marketed around the world.
- Competitive salary
- Health Care Plan!